Stevens Transportation is dedicated to our employees and provide competitive benefits and wages to assure you can focus on the quality services we strive for. Our staff are not just seasonal workers, but valued extended family that we maintain a livelihood for as you grow within our company.
Description: Maintain and repair carrot trailers, flat beds, dry freight vans, refrigerated vans, belt trailers, hoppers, and any other fleet pull type devices to Company and DOT standards
Description: Repairs damaged tires of trucks, trailers, and other vehicles
Description: Assists in Maintenance Department
Description: Abrades surfaces of metal or hard composition objects to remove adhering scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt, and to impart specified finish and sprays surfaces of machines, manufactured products, or working area with paint
Description: Washes company equipment
Description: Repairs and maintains the safety of trucks and other automotive vehicles
Description: Ensures that administrative office buildings are clean, orderly, and attractive
Insure what you can’t afford to lose
Our employees are our greatest assets and their lives are irreplaceable, therefore, our focus is always on their safety and wellbeing. In addition to employee safety our goal is the protection of the public we encounter on a daily basis while providing our customers with superior service.
How do we accomplish this?
- Hiring qualified personnel through prescreening employment history, drug and alcohol testing, MVR review and providing extensive general and company specific safety training prior to working.
- Providing safe, well maintained equipment on the roads at all times.
- Continual training programs for all regular employees and company drivers, in English and Spanish, using real time events, tailgate meetings, industry specific educational videos, hand-outs and “what if” scenarios.
- Monitoring of company equipment and drivers for pre and post trip inspections, driving habits and compliance with laws governing over the road vehicles and drivers.
- Partnering with our insurance providers and regulatory agencies, like the CHP for insight and educational materials for use in our training classes.
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Safety Team that promotes safety at all times.
- Establishing routes for safety and efficient pickup and delivery.
- Continuous review and revision of current safety policies to remain compliant and cutting edge in the transportation industry.
- Assigned Trucks for driver familiarity with their equipment